1312 Vista Grande
Top of the Line Contemporary with SFO, Bay Views
Perched atop Millbrae Highlands, this modern 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath comes with a supreme location and stunning views of the San Francisco Bay. Incredibly spacious, the 3,109 square-foot property includes a complete, lower-level in-law unit and 1,000 square-foot attic. Newly rebuilt from the ground up, this contemporary home is lined with high ceilings, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, an intercom security system and surround sound throughout.
The illuminant entry opens up to an inviting great room boasting abundant natural light, a remote-controlled fireplace, and in-set ceilings. Ideal for entertaining, the fluid floor plan connects a spacious, gourmet kitchen to a breakfast nook and adjacent, outdoor patio. The secondary living accommodations include a bonus master suite and two, large bedrooms conjoined by a sleek, Jack and Jill bath. Designed with luxury in mind, the primary master enwraps residents with bay views, a sun-kissed deck, a walk-in closet, and an opulent bath. Brimming with space, the groundfloor in-law also offers a bonus bedroom and sitting room with a separate full bath, office, and private entrance.
Sitting on an 8,122 square-foot lot, this expansive backyard comes with unobstructed views of the San Francisco Bay, SFO, and San Mateo Bridge. Minutes from downtown Millbrae, Caltrain, Bart, Highway 280 and top-rated schools, this dream home offers unparalleled living in a coveted community.
--Summary of the Home--
* 5-bedroom, 4.5-bath, 2-car garage including a complete, groundfloor in-law unit with a private entrance in Millbrae Highland’s highly desirable community
* Stunning views of SFO airport, San Francisco Bay and San Mateo Bridge
* 3,109 square feet of living on a 8,122 square foot oversized lot
* Newly constructed from the ground up with high ceilings, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, an intercom security system and built-in surround sound throughout
* The grand living room and dining room feature a remote controlled fireplace, in-set ceilings, and a radiant wall of windows
* The state-of-the-art kitchen hosts Caesarstone countertops, an expansive island and garden window. Stainless steel Thermador appliances include: a 6-burner gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator, built-in oven and microwave
* The adjacent breakfast area offers front yard views and direct access to the sun-lit patio for indoor-outdoor entertaining
* Just off the communal quarters sits a half bath and enclosed laundry room
* The lower level enjoys an in-law unit complete with a bedroom, sitting room, full bath, separate office and a private, side yard entrance
* The master suite enjoys clear, bay views, a vast walk-in closet and private access to a personal deck. Its decadent, en suite bath features a stunning skylight, dual vanity sinks, a sink-in tub and an oversized stall shower with rainfall fixtures
* The secondary living quarters include a bonus master suite with bay views, and two bedrooms conjoined by a shared Jack and Jill bath each of which comes with a walk-in closet or direct patio access
* 1,000 square foot attic offers endless storage space, heavy-duty plywood lining and pull-down ladder access from the master, walk-in closet
* The multi-level backyard hosts three, sun-kissed patios and a vista deck boasting clear views from SFO to the San Mateo Bridge
* Families enjoy top-rated schools such as, Meadows Elementary, Taylor Middle School and Mills High with downtown Millbrae, Crystal Springs Reservoir, and Greenhills Country Club just minutes away
* Supreme location offers easy access to key commuter routes including, Highway 280, Skyline Blvd., Caltrain, BART, El Camino Real and SFO
Located just west of San Francisco International Airport, Millbrae boasts rolling hills, highly ranked schools, and easy access to public transit and freeways.
In the 1860s, Darius Ogden Mills built an estate near Skyline Boulevard, Millbrae Avenue, and Trousdale Drive in present-day Millbrae. He called the property Millbrae after his own name and the Lowland Scots word “brae” for the slope of a hill. The city was incorporated in 1948.
The city of more than 22,000 is home to 12 parks and the Green Hills Country Club. Millbrae occupies 3.25 square miles about 15 miles south of downtown San Francisco. The city has its own Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) and Caltrain stations and is bordered by Highway 101 and Interstate 280, making commuting to San Francisco or Silicon Valley convenient for residents.
Millbrae’s median household income is $88,000, and its median home value is $902,400, according to 2013 United States Census Bureau data. Of the city’s 8,372 housing units, 63 percent are owner occupied.