Nestled along the soothing waters of Foster City, this updated 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo makes every day feel like vacation. Built in 1975, the 1,490 square-foot property has been completely remodeled with Oak hardwood floors, a state-of-the-art kitchen and a retreat-like master suite. The second-level formal entry opens up to high ceilings framing a spacious living room. These gathering quarters feature a marble fireplace and a stunning skylight, bringing in streams of light from all corners.
The open floor plan blends into a formal dining room with vaulted ceilings and direct access to a grand patio, overlooking the community’s landscaped courtyard.
Black granite countertops and stainless steel appliances accent the gourmet kitchen’s cool tones and sleek lines. Beyond the private laundry room and walk-in hall closet sits a secondary bedroom with dual sliding door closets. The shared bath contains a decoratively tiled tub shower with Grohe fixtures. The condo’s sumptuous master suite offers a grand walk-in closet, private patio, and designer en-suite bath lined with stunning Delano stone marble. Located in the Island’s waterfront complex, homeowners can kayak and catamaran in the local lagoon or enjoy the community’s pool, hot tub, rec room, and gym facility.
-Summary of the Home-
· 1,490 square-foot condo in Foster City’s waterfront townhome community
· 2 bedroom, 2 bath with an enclosed 2-car garage and bonus storage
· Oak hardwood floors throughout living area and both bedrooms
· The home’s formal living room features high ceilings, a skylight and a marble fireplace
· A well-connected dining room enjoys vaulted ceilings and direct access to a sun-kissed patio, seamlessly expanding the entertaining quarters
· Just off the dining room sits the revamped chef’s kitchen featuring absolute black granite countertops, a Bosch glass electric range, a stainless steel oven, an inset Kitchenaid refrigerator, and a wine cooler alongside a spacious pantry
· The enclosed laundry room also contains mounted storage for added convenience
· The master suite enjoys a decadent Oak walk-in closet, private patio, and abundant natural light
· The luxurious master bath features an oversized marble shower with a built-in bench and a rainfall showerhead beneath a gaping sky light. It also harbors Delano Stone marble countertops, a raised Kohler sink, and custom lighting
· A wall of dual sliding door closets gives the secondary bedroom plenty of space
· The hallway’s shared full bath features a marble vanity and modern tub shower with Grohe rainfall fixtures
· Community facilities include: waterfront access, pool, hot tub, gym, and recreational room
· Commuters will enjoy easy freeway access, while families are just a short walk to top-rated Foster City Elementary Schools and easy access to Edgewater Park.