905 Rose Ct.
Vintage Charm with Updated Appeal
This charming California bungalow presents classic design hallmarks dating back to its circa 1940 beginnings – hardwood floors, true divided light French doors, and an inviting covered front porch. Numerous updates unfold throughout the surprisingly spacious floor plan, which is ready to move in and enjoy or to further renovate. Custom color walls are complemented by crisp white crown moldings creating an ambiance of designer style.
A focal point fireplace surrounded in granite warms the setting in the living room, and a separate dining room is a lovely space for casual or formal meals. The updated kitchen is beautifully appointed with granite countertops and new appliances, and connects easily to a spacious family room converted from the home’s original garage. The addition of a second bathroom and laundry room adds comfort and convenience.
The home’s 2 bedrooms are positioned together on one side of the home, serviced by an updated bathroom. Rounding out the amenities is a spacious deck at the rear of the home in a very private setting – the perfect place for entertainment or play. Set at the end of a cul-de-sac in Burlingame Gardens, this home’s location is ideal for a commuter with its easy access to Highway 101 and just minutes away from the Caltrain station. And, for shopping and dining, all the fine amenities on Broadway are practically around the corner. A great place to call home!!
--Summary of the Home--
- Classic bungalow in Burlingame Gardens with many updates throughout
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Approximately 1,450 square feet
- Oak hardwood floors throughout plus crown moldings in most rooms
- Newly planted lawn and gardens, as well as mature trees, frame the front of the home
- An inviting brick covered porch provides a welcome introduction to the home
- A classic foyer introduces the home and features a signature round window that exemplifies the home’s circa 1940’s heritage
- The living room is spacious and bright with a wide front window and wood-burning fireplace with updated surround of black granite topped with a white mantel
- The formal dining room has custom color walls, crisp white crown molding and an elegant chandelier; a wide window and true divided light French door fill the room with natural light
- The updated kitchen has freshly painted cabinetry topped with granite slab counters and tiled backsplashes; a wide window is positioned above the dual-compartment stainless steel sink
- Appliances include all new stainless steel electric range, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Step down from the kitchen to additional living space converted from the attached garage; this spacious family room has crown moldings and a true divided light French door to the rear deck and yard
- A full bath, just off the family room, has tile finishes with a single-sink vanity and tub with overhead shower
- A large laundry room with cabinetry is also located off the family room
- Bedroom 1 has hardwood flooring, crown moldings, and a front-facing window; a deep closet provides for wardrobe storage
- Bathroom 1, positioned between the two bedrooms, is also convenient to the living room and dining room; features include an updated vanity, tiled wainscot, tiled flooring, and a tub with overhead shower
- Bedroom 2, with a generous wardrobe closet and oak hardwood floor, is brightened by a window overlooking the rear yard
- Spacious deck across the rear of the home is bordered by lawn and very tall privacy hedges
- The driveway provides for off-street parking
- Cul-de-sac lot of approximately 5,394 square feet
- Close-in neighborhood with easy access to Highway 101, Caltrain, and shopping and dining on Broadway